Monday, December 03, 2007

This is the email i sent to jiemin some time lassst.... or last last week. Thought itwas quite a good summary of what goes on on a normal school week with no additional lectures and talks about doctor's health (which i ponned) and other things similar. I will be going to morrisons after this coz I ran out of alot of emergency food (ham, cheese, bread, milk, mushrooms and rocky chocolate). I've just remembered I have to send bong her birthday card soon otherwise she'll receive it on my birthday instead, which, incidentally is on the 14th Dec. Ah, how apt. That topic just flowed out of nowhere. Not that I meant it to come out. Ohoho. I tink I shall buy a birthday cum christmas card for my patient as well.

Had fish and chips at the best fish and chips place here yesterday. I ate so bloody much coz my flatmate from china den not used to eating deep fried stuff den she very fast full den vomitted at home. the fish u know how big right. i blogged in... march. i tink. haha.Lunch and breakfast actually I usually skip coz always late to go school. So I have one meal a day and lots of rubbish food like chocolates and potato chips to sustain me through breakfast and lunch. am determined to have proper breakfast though coz i know the importance of breakfast. perhaps that is a contributory reason to my unexplained fatigue. had a damn nice breakfast on mon though. went supermarket shopping. bought english pork sausages. ate fried eggs, fried fat english sausage, fried my remaining mushrooms to clear it, 2 slices of thin toasted bread and apple and alot of tomato sauce. den settled myself in front of my laptop to watch metamorphosis. mmm mm. Ok gonna run for lectures now. decided not to pon after all. will sleep during lecture. Haha!

Ok. The fried sausages and stuff were actually lunch, not breakfast. Typed wrongly to jm. I cannot possibly have such a nice breakfast coz like I said, am always rushing off to school in the mornings. Had a nice cup of MILO for breakfast today though, coz I ponned the amino acids santa claus lecture. I do not understand why I have been faithfully attending Santa Claus' lecture for the whole of my life here until today. It is pointless. I believe I have told some of you about my auditory learning abilities. Basically, when it is santa's lecture, the amount of info I take in through pure listening is... ~1% (the title). People who attended lectures with me in TJ should know.
I had to read the slides myself while he was droning on in the background and that brought my level of intake up to about................ 10% (that's 10 times more!). Haha den I decided to go home and work it out. Got out my handy dandy textbook and basically reconstructed the ppt slides and voila! I understand it perhaps as well as I understood JC stuff on general school days.
Figured I should do the same for today.

No comments: