Sunday, December 10, 2006


Happy Birthday Evon!





Today is Evon's birthday. Duh. Dun have much of that anticipating, tingling feeling though. Maybe u need the rest of the family to be there to each contribute thier own brand of corny familishness to add that warm fuzzy feeling of nostalgia. Or is it cornish familiness? -___-

Yea shan't talk about the presents. I trust that she will blog about it herself. Together, I must say the variety is rather astounding seeing as it ranges from $5 (from me) to (i'm guessing) more than $50. There is one word to describe such spending (extravagant). But it looks damn nice all the same.

Lonely. The whole world is in Malaysia eating but I'm stuck in my homeland doing homeland stuff (working). I have yet to spend an uninterrupted period of time doing nothing. I dun wanna be busy doing something. I wanna be busy doing nothing. I know I'll surely be damn sian after a while so I shan't be fussy. A few days will do (consecutive).

Ok shan't go on bemoaning about life. It is a happy happy day (or it is supposed to be). Woohoo.

No comments: